Danny Williams had no roll in this week’s traffic.
No loaves either.
But as it turns out he had a big role in the posts that went to the top of the week’s list of the 10 most popular scribbles.
Just like he had a big role in pushing Liz Matthews as vice chair of the offshore regulatory board.
And that’s the top post from last week.
- Williams set to offer comms director plum patronage job
- The first big political story of the campaign
- To you with affection from Danny
- An ex-Premier scorned
- Dipper candidate screwed by Tory election law mess
- The Popeye Algorithm
- @cbcnl using Nalcor lobbyist as election commentator
- Privacy commish sues Dunderdale gov over “political” e-mails on gov comps, phones
- Good to the last vote: Grit version and The Arrogance Factor
- Good to the last vote: NDP paints own caricature
- srbp -