Come Jingle With Us!
17th Annual Jingle Bell Walk and Run for Arthritis!
Sunday, November 13, 2011
What does the Jingle Bell Walk and Run look like?
- People can come dressed in great Christmas costumes to start the festive season off early! Take a look at some of last year's participants in the picture above.
- All participants are given jingle bells to wear as they complete the walk/run to make some noise about arthritis.
- Participants may run, walk, wheel or jog for a distance of 1km or 4km- Jingling the whole way!
- Enjoy delicious McDonald's muffins and coffee, Central Dairies milk and yogurt, and apples, bananas and cake!
- There are tons of greats prizes to be won, and something to suit everyone's tastes!
- Face paintings by Miss Newfoundland and Labrador is sure to be something the kids will look forward to!
- Join us this year for an afternoon filled with festive music and great company! We look forward to seeing you there!
This year, The Fry Family Foundation and VOCM Cares are each donating $20 to The Arthritis Society for every finisher!
Therefore, just by coming out and crossing the finish line you will be raising an additional $40 for The Arthritis Society!
Adults - $35 or fundraise a minimum of $65
Youth - $20 or fundraise a minimum of $20
Family - $90 or fundraise a minimum of $150
Start a Team and Sign up Today!
If you would like to join the fight against arthritis - Register Here!
Early Bird registration will take place at The Running Room, November 9th from 6 - 8 p.m. 9 Rowan St., St. John's
For more information, please visit www.jinglebellwalkandrun.ca or contact:
579 - 8190