It’s been a mere two weeks since the record-setting 40th change in a single year. On Thursday, Dunderdale added five more:
- a new deputy minister in advanced skills and training, who previously was the DM in education,
- promotion for an assistant deputy minister in advanced skills to the post of associate deputy minister in the same department,
- an acting deputy minister in education,
- a new assistant secretary to cabinet for social policy, and,
- a new assistant deputy minister in child youth and family services.
SRBP forecast that Dunderdale was on track for 49 changes at the senior executive level before the end of 2012.