Since 2005, Ed Hollett has been informing and provoking readers of The Sir Robert Bond Papers, the longest-running and most widely-read blog on politics and public policy in Newfoundland and Labrador. He is an experienced executive public relations coach and a commentator on public relations and public policy in the conventional media both for local and national outlets.
It's all about connections
Whether he is talking about the craft of public relations or events on morning news, Ed can take an audience from 30,000 feet down to the grassroots in a way that is accessible to everyone. In person or online, Ed's goal is to get beyond the obvious to explore what is going on out of plain sight.
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind: a decade of political blogging in Newfoundland and Labrador can take you to some strange places
- From Churchill Falls to Muskrat Falls: A walk through the vast, untamed history of political efforts to develop Labrador hydro-electricity.
- Engineering Consent: what happens when a political party wins an election and never stops campaigning?
- The Great War and the Newfoundlanders: reflections on Newfoundland before, during, and after the First World War
- Media Relations: Newspapers. Television. Radio. Twitter. Facebook. Blogs. The more things change, the more they are the same.
- How not to win friends and influence people: You can learn as much from the great disasters as the great successes
Don't see something on the menu that strikes your fancy? Contact Ed for something that better suits your needs.
Book Ed to Speak
Send an e-mail to ed_hollett at hotmail dot com or connect on Twitter: @edhollett