24 June 2005

Update for Mike

One of my faithful readers has been burning up the phone lines around town trying to figure out who Sigfried and Shtarker are.

Seems that he thinks they are actually just code names for real people.

In the interests of saving the guy some more cell phone minutes and to make sure no one else is hunting for hidden codes, the whole KAOS thing was...a joke.

A few weeks ago, I posted some stuff about KAOS and Siegfried, who I discovered was the vice president of public relations and terrorism at the international organization of evil. Every time I make a bet or prediction, I say "I von ze pool" just like Shtarker did in the episode I mentioned.

Here's a link to "The Not-so-great Escape", parts 1 and 2. Max winds up imprisoned at KAO's POW camp, known as Camp Gitchee Goomee Noonee Wa Wa, located as the title screen indicated "Somewhere in New Jersey".

Shtarker had a bet on the time of the great escape the prisoners were planning.

We now resume our regular programming.