18 March 2005

Indy reads Bond

Just a note for the sake of curiosity:

For the first time since I started keeping track of this blog's hits (the audience), there was a clearly identified hit from The Independent. [For those concerned with privacy, I can only see which internet service provider provider visited and what they visited. That helps me see what pieces are popular and which ones are generating any interest. It doesn't change where I go, but it does tell me what is resonating with or, for that matter, annoying people.

They've known about Robert Bond Papers for some time, probably since the first week I started it.

But this week someone obviously started paying attention;

More than five hours of attention going through what seems to be just about every post made.

Hmmmm.

Wonder what it means when someone at the Indy spends almost an entire workday reading my blog?