02 December 2005

CBC buggers the facts - swing seats

Hey guys, I know it's a challenge to run a website, but at least use the cut and paste.

St. John's South-Mount Pearl.

Connies took it by 8.9% last time.

That's below the 10% CBC is using to define a swing seat.

And if I recall correctly, CBC should also include St. John's North, which is now known once again as St. John's East. The margin in that neck of the local woods was damned close too.

Thanks to Liam O'Brien, official Connie propagandist on the Island for putting me on to this little error by the Ceeb. In his efforts to attack some of my earlier he comments, Liam tossed the CBC out as a source to contradict me on which seats are close.

D'oh!

The factually-challenged Connies were done in, in this instance, by someone else's dodgy facts. minor error, but as we have seen with Jason Kenney sometimes one can build an entire chunk of a campaign on stuff that is basically made up.

As my daughter used to say: "Oh deeuh".