Big week with lots of fascinating political developments, not the least of which was finding out that Al-Qaeda would admit what the Canadian deputy New Democratic Party leader Thomas Mulcair could not: Osama was dead.
They didn’t need pictures.
Tom wanted proof.
Parliament Hill will be a fun place this year.
Meanwhile, Bond Papers readers found these posts the most interesting ones of the week:
- Why the Liberals lost…and the way ahead
- Anyone seen John Hickey?
- How do they elect these candidates?
- This is just the beginning
- Shocker: local candidate not important
- Election 2011 Witticisms
- The Dunderdale Referendum, encore
- The Dunderdale Referendum Election
- Jack knows jack
- St. John’s South-Mount Pearl: some first observations
- srbp -