Danny Williams says that the provincial government would see a $10 million return on its $500,000 subsidy…that is, if they spent.
If they could make $10 million by spending a half million, it would be a no brainer.
But they won’t.
Heck, if the numbers looked like that, multi-millionaire Williams would be spending his pocket change and fighting to keep others out of it.
So logically we know Danny’s claim is a massive pile of shite.
Even if the Angry Old Man’s numbers don’t add up, folks – and they never, ever do - you can bet these are the top 10 stories at Bond Papers for last week:
- Meet your newest frankenparty: the Bloc NDP
- What am I supporting today? asks Abbass
- In which Dunderdale blunders…again
- Dunderdale using rigged deck against public on Muskrat Falls
- Tit rejects suck: no taxpayer cash for hockey franchise after all
- Dundernomics 101: how to lose money
- A tourist in her own land
- Show us the tit and we’ll such: AHL franchise edition
- Dunderdale and her desperation
- Dunderdale in action: one Homer moment after another
- srbp -